There is no cancellation policy.
PSDCF is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Please contact your tax adviser for the extent to which you might deduct the payment of your registration fee.
* Vaccination requirements for in person attendance
“Proof of vaccination” means proof of receipt of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use or licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization.
Proof of Vaccination –
▪ A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or an official immunization record from the jurisdiction, state, or country where the vaccine was administered or a digital or physical photo of such a card or record, reflecting the person’s name, vaccine brand, and date administered
▪ A New York City COVID Safe Pass (available to download on Apple and Android smartphone devices)
▪ A New York State Excelsior Pass Acceptable Forms of ID – (ID is required for anyone 18 years of age and older)
• Driver’s license
• Non-driver government ID card
• IDNYC card
• Passport School or Work ID Card Individuals under the age of 12 may enter Key to NYC establishments without displaying proof of vaccination so long as they wear a face mask, except when eating and drinking, whenever they are unable to maintain six feet of social distance from other people.