Interactive Wound Healing & Amputation Prevention Conference
WoundHSI uniquely brings togethers a multi-disciplinary spectrum of stakeholders to share their latest updates on a platform conducive to impactful discussions, breakthrough ideas, and long-term collaborations.
We give participants the opportunity to network, engage in thought-provoking activities, and learn about cutting-edge products, technologies, and clinical approaches.
WoundHSI is a platform for the open exchange of information:
- promote better scientific understanding of wound healing
- present the state-of-art of solutions from ulcer prevention to vascular intervention
- spur the translation of innovation into better patient care
Key Opinion Leaders Convene to Advance Innovation
WoundHSI unites clinical, policy, industry, and academic leaders to present emerging technologies, scientific breakthroughs, and novel clinical approaches.
Participants benefit from an agenda of activities designed for:
- Discussing pre-clinical scientific evidence
- Identifying clinical scenarios to apply novel prevention and treatment modalities
- Recognizing analytical and biological markers to personalize wound care
- Utilizing digital health solutions for better patient-centered care
- Understanding regulatory factors that affect innovation and clinical utility
- Establishing partnerships and collaborations to advance the state-of-art
Early Bird ends January 1, 2020
|11 June 2020 Full refund, minus a $30 processing fee.||After 11 June 2020 50% refund, minus a $30 processing fee.|
Peter Sheehan Young Innovator Award
The Peter Sheehan Young Innovator Award celebrates early-stage investigators who are transforming how we care for diabetes and prevent amputations.
Submit abstracts to email@example.com before May 1st, 2020
First Place: $1,000
University of British Columbia
Second Place: $500
New York University School of Medicine
Third Place: $250
NYU Langone Health
Sponsor & Exhibit
WoundHSI presents many sponsorship and exhibit packages to fit every budget. Please contact us to review packages or discuss special opportunities that may best fit your needs.
|The James New York – NoMad
||Mondrian Park Avenue
||Park South Hotel
||The New York EDITION
||The Marmara Park Avenue
To receive more information about the upcoming WoundHSI Conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peter Sheehan Diabetes Care Foundation, Inc.
45 Rockefeller Plaza, Suite 2000
New York, NY 10111
Tel.: +1 212.332.8008
Fax: +1 646.747.8246